|PLEASE NOTE - BODY COLOR MAY VARY BASED ON ACTUAL INSTOCK COLOR.
- Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®, just add batteries and charger (sold separately)
- 35+mph with stock gearing, 60+mph capable with optional gearing and 3S LiPo (sold separately)
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- Powered by the Velineon™ Brushless Power System
- Traxxas iD-Equipped High-Current Connector (patent pending) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx™ Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and 5-channel receiver
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo with 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box
- Easy access battery compartment with adjustable battery hold down accepts 6/7-cell flat packs, 7-cell hump packs and 2-3S LiPo packs
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo™-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Dual-bellcrank steering with integrated servo saver
- (1) Traxxas iD-Equipped Power Cell 7 or 8-cell NiMH battery or 2S LiPo battery
- (1) EZ-Peak Charger
- (4) "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Traxxas 1/10 Slash VXL 2WD SCT Brushless RTR
- (1) TQi™ 2.4GHz radio with Traxxas Stability Management
- (1) Velineion® Brushless Power System
- (1) User Manual
Traxxas backs the Slash VXL and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. Unmatched parts support allows Slash VXL to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link on the left to go in depth on all the Slash VXL performance benefits, and also be sure to check out the videos page to see Slash VXL in action for yourself.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Slash VXL, Your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 60mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
Now a hallmark of Traxxas vehicles, Slash VXL is the latest model to be equipped with fully waterproof electronics to keep the fun rolling in water, mud and snow while lesser cars stay on the bench. The patented sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' newest 5-channel micro receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the models' waterproof properties. The VXL-3s electronic speed control and high-torque, digital servo are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places other cars wouldn't dare to venture.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Slash VXL by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle's direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
Please note: Requires battery and charger. On Board Audio Module is separate.