Purpose-built for JR® Vibe™ 500E Pro Heli
- Easily accepts the gearing including with the Vibe 500E
- Provides outstanding power resulting in aggressive 3D performance
- Designed for 4S-6S Li-Po power
- External rotor design with built-in cooling fan
- High torque, direct drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- High quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 5mm steel shaft
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.