1/18 Teton 4WD RTE w/ Battery & AC Charger TRA76054-5(color may vary)
- 1/18 LaTrax Teton ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control (patent pending)
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack with iD™ and AC wall charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional off-road handling and control
- Smooth, Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
What's in the box?
- (1) 1/18 LaTrax Teton 4WD Monster Truck RTR
- (1) Latrax 2.4GHz Radio
- (1) 370 Brushed Motor
- (1) Waterproof, All-Weather Electronic Speed Control
- (1) 6V 5-cell NiMH battery
- (1) Wall Outlet Charger
- (4) "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) User Guide
The Teton™ packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader that's quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippy tires attack large rocks and tall curbs with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain, and smooths out the landings when coming off of big jumps. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. Roosting dirt and slinging gravel are just part of the fun as the fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore™
The 1/18 LaTrax Teton is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC wall outlet charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics for Total Driving Freedom
Waterproof, all-weather electronics means your fun doesn't stop just because of a little water. Teton doesn't slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. It's total driving freedom! Drive the Teton where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
4-Wheel Drive Off-Road Versatility
Teton stays true to the mountain terrain it is named after with versatile 4-wheel drive off-road performance that takes you places you might not expect. The simple and efficient shaft drive powers tall tires for increased ground clearance and aggressive traction. True 4-wheel independent suspension keeps the tires planted over all different types of terrain from smooth sidewalks to gravel-bottom creek beds. Teton fits easily in a backpack. Whether hiking or driving, how far can Teton take you on your outdoor adventure?
High Capacity 7.2-volt NiMH Battery Pack with iD™
Teton includes an iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery and convenient AC wall outlet charger. This potent pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Everything you need is in the box, even 4 AA alkaline batteries! Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect LaTrax/Traxxas iD-equipped batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity.