00711 Liberty Bell Special Set HO (PART# BAC00711)
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- 1860-1880 combine "Philadelphia"
- 1860-1880 coach "Boston"
- Flat car with Liberty Bell and flags
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
This Liberty Bell Special train set celebrates our cherished Libery Bell's historic train travels. The Bell's first rail trip in 1885 was to New Orleans for the World's Industrial Cotton Expo while one of it's last trips was to the 1915 Panama-Pacific Expo in San Fancisco. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars were used to carry the 2,080-pound Bell in its wide-ranging travels. The visits to nearly 400 cities and towns over a 32-year span drew huge cheering crowds and special celebrations.